10 Ways to Effective Kitchen
Kitchen is one of the more often used areas in your home, therefore it is reasonable to keep it organized and simple.
1. Install basket under cabinet for additional storage space.
2. Extra space by adding an over the sink shelf.
3. Hang a sheet of iron on the cabinet door to create a magnetic spice rack. Or it could be done at the side of fridge.
4. Store pans easily by using pan dividers.
5. If mobility is your concern, invest in a kitchen cart for multipurpose.
6. Install bracket on high places to hang your pots and pans.
7. Group similar items together such as baking items stored in the same place.
8. Install basket over the door reduce searching time for small items.
9. Reuse magazine / book holder as storage compartment behind cabinet door.
10. Stack shelves for the extra room.